There will be a special called meeting of the Elkton City Council on Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 7:00 PM in the Historic 1835 Courthouse Welcome Center located at 1 Public Square, Elkton, Kentucky.
Notice: Due to the state of emergency regarding threats to public health presented by the novel coronavirus and to maintain suggested social distancing guidelines, the number of guests present to discuss business at this meeting will be limited. Therefore, the meeting will be streamed live on the Elkton, Kentucky Government Facebook Page for viewing by the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services Bids
5. Property, Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance Proposals
6. Resolution 2020-05 – Approving Interlocal Cooperation Agreement Between the City and Other Parties Thereto Regarding the Kentucky Bond Corporation
7. Resolution 2020-06 – Approving a Lease for the Financing of a Project; Payment and Security of the Lease; Creating a Sinking Fund; and Authorizing Execution of Various Documents Related to Such Lease
8. Resolution 2020-07 – Approving the Submission of a 2020 Kentucky Community Development Block Grant Application
9. Resolution 2020-08 – Approving and Adopting Health Reimbursement Agreement
10. Die Casting Property
11. 1st Reading ORDINANCE 2020-04 – AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE ANNUAL BUDGET FOR THE CITY OF ELKTON, KENTUCKY FOR THE FISCAL YEAR JULY 1, 2019 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2020
12. Mayor’s Budget Message and Proposal for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2021
13. ORDINANCE 2020-05
14. 1st Reading ORDINANCE 2020-05 – AN ORDINANCE RELATING TO THE ANNUAL BUDGET AND APPROPRIATIONS FOR THE CITY OF ELKTON, KENTUCKY FOR THE FISCAL YEAR JULY 1, 2020 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2021