Elkton-Todd County Bicentennial Christmas Parade
Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 5:00 PM
1) Please, refrain from having a Santa in/on your entry. Santa Claus is already reserved for this Parade.
2) Pick-up/Drop-off application at Elkton City Hall, 71 Public Square, or mail to City of Elkton, P.O. Box 578, Elkton, KY 42220 or we encourage you to apply online below by Friday, December 4, 2020.
3) Call Charlotte Myers at 270-265-7070 or 931-237-0940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4) Set up at Todd Central High School begins at 3:00 pm. Please be at the High School no later than 4:30 pm to line-up! Parade leaves the parking lot at 5:00 pm. No entry numbers will be assigned, lineup as you arrive.
5) Route-leave TCCHS, go North on Hwy 181 to Public Square, exit square on W. Main St., then you can disburse left on S. Streets Ave to go back to the High School, right to the Community House or straight to the Middle School.
6) OPTIONAL THEME: This year we encourage you to have a historical-bicentennial theme for your entry to celebrate Elkton and/or Todd County’s 200 Years from 1820 to 2020! If you choose to participate in the historical-bicentennial theme, please select the option below so you will be judged for the award given for Most Creative Entry and Most Historical Entry.
Note: There is no fee to enter the parade! Also, please make sure your float has signs on each side identifying who you are.
Download and Print Christmas Parade Application or Complete Online Form Below!