Elkton Christmas Parade
Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM
1) Please, refrain from having a Santa in/on your entry. Santa Claus is already reserved for this Parade.
2) Pick-up/Drop-off application at Elkton City Hall, 71 Public Square, or mail to City of Elkton, P.O. Box 578, Elkton, KY 42220 or we encourage you to apply online below by Friday, December 3, 2021.
3) Call Charlotte Myers at 270-265-7070 or 931-237-0940 or email email@example.com for more information.
4) Note route change – Set up on Industrial Drive beginning at 4:00 pm. Please be at the lineup location no later than 4:30 pm! Parade leaves at promptly 6:00 pm. No entry numbers will be assigned, lineup as you arrive. Parade participants should enter the lineup on Industrial Drive either by way of Elk Fork Road either from West Main Street or Highway 68.
5) Route – the parade will turn on West Main Street and proceed toward Public Square, go halfway around Public Square and exit on East Main Street. Once the parade gets to Haley Hardware and Elkton Baptist Church at the intersection of Allen Street the parade participants are dismissed.
6) Pictures and visit with Santa at Milliken Memorial Community House after parade including free goodie bags sponsored by BR Knuckles Insurance and take-home refreshments sponsored by the city.
7) Please visit your local businesses for Christmas in Elkton throughout the day. Many will have free refreshments and Christmas specials just for “Christmas in Elkton.”
OPTIONAL THEME: This year we encourage you to have a sports theme, but it is not required. Grand Marshall of the parade will be all Todd County sports teams.
Note: There is no fee to enter the parade! Also, please make sure your float has signs on each side identifying who you are.
Download and Print Parade Application Updated or Complete Online Form Below!