Vendor Booth Information:
- Each booth space will be approximately 9’ wide by 20’ long (one parking space). All vendors will provide their own tables, tents and other set up and will be responsible for their own booth space.
- Booth Rental is $35.00 per space if your application is received by Friday, September 9, 2022. If received after this date, the fee will be $40.00 per space.
- Non-profit organizations and churches are $25.00 per booth space if your application is received by Friday, September 9, 2022. If received after this date, the fee will be $30.00 per space. Proof of non-profit status or letter from the church stating the fundraiser is for church activities must be attached to this form.
- There will be NO REFUNDS due to weather or any other circumstances after September 24th.
- Electric hook up is available by request and on first-come first-serve basis in order of registration and payment received for an additional $10.00. Power supply of 110v and 220v available.
- Saturday setup starts at 7:00 am and should be completed and vehicles off Square by 8:45 a.m.
- All vendors must clean up their space prior to leaving.
- All food vendors must also obtain a permit from the Todd County Health Department, 270-265-2362.
- Vehicles will not be allowed to enter Square for cleanup until 3:00 PM Saturday. NO EXCEPTIONS! Violators will be cited. We encourage you to keep your booth set up until 3:00 pm. We have had complaints about people leaving too early.
- No yard sale items are to be sold on the Square.
- Payment is required with application.
By submitting this form, you agree to be fully responsible for any and all property damage or personal injury incurred by me, my agents, servants or employees, and to hold the City of Elkton, Kentucky harmless, as well as indemnify the City of Elkton, Kentucky for any allegation of claim, direct or indirect, for personal injury or property damage as may be brought against them by reason of any act by me, my agents, servants or employees.