Welcome to the New Online Payment Portals!
Elkton Utilities Customer Payment Portal – Payment of Elkton Utilities Bills for Water, Sewer and Garbage Services
For Elkton Utilities bills that are due May 7, 2022, you will need to call Elkton City Hall at 270-265-9877 in order to obtain your new Account Number and your unique CID number. You will need these number to make an online payment or payment by phone at 1-888-585-6783. On future bills, the new Account Number and CID numbers will be printed on your bill.
City Payment Portal – Payment of City of Elkton Property Taxes and Fire Department Memberships
- For City Property Taxes you will need the following information from your bill – Property Owner Name, Property Address, Bill Number, and Tax Year.
- For Fire Department Memberships you will need the following information from your bill – Property Owner Name, Property Address, and Parcel ID.
Elkton Utilities Payments – There will be a $2.25 convenience fee added to all payments made by credit or debit card for Elkton Utilities Payments.
City (Non-Utility) Payments – There will be a convenience fee of 2.75% plus $0.25 added to all payments made by credit or debit card.
This convenience fee will be for all debit/credit card payments made in City Hall, online, or over the phone. This fee covers the cost the credit card companies charge to process a debit/credit card payment and will go directly to the credit card company, not to the city.
Free payment options:
- You can still sign up at City Hall for automatic bank draft payments for Elkton Utilities. Complete the Automatic Payment Agreement Authorization and required attachments and your Elkton Utilities payment will be automatically drafted from your checking or savings account on the 5th of each month.
- Through the new online Customer Portal or dedicated phone payment line, you can pay by e-check at no cost.
- You will still be able to pay by cash or check in City Hall or drop off a check payment in the drop box in the City Hall foyer.