UPDATE MAY 2, 2022 : Please note there was a glitch in the new Elkton Utilities Customer Portal payment system where the payment vendor was applying the convenience fee to e-check payments. The convenience fee of $2.25 is only supposed to be charged on credit and debit card payments. There should be no fee to pay by e-check. The payment vendor should have this corrected sometime today.
City of Elkton Utilities will be upgrading our utility billing software scheduled to go live on April 28, 2022. With the new billing software, a new online Customer Portal will also be available. Once the Customer Portal goes live, a “Pay Online” link will be available at www.elktonky.com.
Here are just a few additional new features included with the new billing software and online Customer Portal:
- You can now go paperless and sign up to receive your Elkton Utilities bill, delinquent notices, and payment reminders by e-mail.
- Pay online using a credit card, debit card, or e-check.
- Pay by phone any time of the day! Elkton Utilities will have a dedicated phone line to pay your bill over the phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please note you will have to use this dedicated phone number to make any payments by phone. City Hall staff will no longer be taking phone payments. You can pay by phone using a credit card, debit card, or e-check.
- View your current and previous billing information online.
- Securely save payment information so you do not have to enter payment information each time you make an online payment.
- Payments using credit or debit card will incur an additional $2.25 convenience fee. There is no additional charge to pay by e-check.